We’ve made a decision…

Posted: July 18, 2008 in Uncategorized
Tags: , , , ,

I called my RE’s office this morning and spoke to the IVF nurse.  We’ve decided to continue taking Met.for.min and Prom.et.riumand not go forward with IVF.  My regular gynecologist will take over monitoring me.  I wish this was about money, but it’s so much more than that right now.  I’m so full of fear; I’m fearful of the unknown.  I’m not in a good place emotionally, and I can only imagine what I would be like if IVF wasn’t successful.  If we change our minds, hopefully it will be before my 40th birthday in November. We want to enjoy the time off and prayerfully it will all come together…..someway….somehow…..

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s